Gito and Padra tour
Price for one tour per person
Gito and Padra tour in Riza
Gito Plains located in the province of Risa is an extension of the storm valley where it stretches between the dense forests that are famous for Riza, the most beautiful is its high altitude which overlooks the clouds from the top with an unparalleled view.
- We move in front of our office at 08:00 for a ghetto Padra tour for a wonderful day.
- Our first stop is the village of Shinyova (Shinyova) in Çamlıhemşin, which was the subject of the films.
- After drinking tea and coffee in the village cafe in this lounge, we will visit the old wooden and stone mansions and take a photo-taking break.
- After a one-hour journey, we take a photo break on Gobache Bridge after we walked into the Shemeshire Forest.
- We reach the ghetto at an altitude of 2100 m after the photo break.
- After an optional lunch here, take the road to the Padra Plateau and then to the Paluvet Falls which will welcome you with all its beauty.
- After the break, we stop at our last stop at Zell Castle in order to take pictures. After that, we proceed to end our tour.
- Convenient transport from Trabzon
- Enter all sights
Services not included in the price
- the lunch
- Special expenses
- Entrance fees to the museum and the historical site
- To enjoy our plateau tours, it is in your best interest to have weather-appropriate clothing.
- Hiking shoes
There are no reviews yet.